I'm sick with from standing outside for 8 hours to watch Purdue roll over and die for our in state rivals, so I am just serving the cheese and walking away.
Let's make the hash tag for the week - #keepRobbieSafe
- In 2010, the Minnesota Loss to our Boiler's ended their head coach's career
- 2011 Gophers are 1-4 with their only win over the 0-4 Miami of Ohio, the same team that gave them their only win in 2007
- After the Metrodome's roof collapsed last December, the Gopher's field hosted the Vikings/Bears game
- In 2009, the Gophers got their new stadium, which cost almost 300 million in today dollars, since then, they are 10-20 over three years
- Minny has the 4th largest student body in the nation (51,000+)
- One of the B1G's most impressive research institutions, considered a public Ivy League
- Officially, the last list was made in 2001, and Purdue was not included
- MSU, UofM, Wisky, PSU, Iowa, Illini, O$U and IU were included however...Yes, IU
- We'll just go ahead and say: There's a reason one of the Internet's precursor's was called GOPHER...
- Dr. Arvind Varma - head of Purdue's Chemical Engineering Department - is a Gopher Alum
- Other famous alumni include
- Bob Dylan
- Ric Flair - WWE legend
- Marion Barber
- Tony Dungy
- The first Bone Marrow Transplant and open heart surgery in the US were done at the University of Minny
- The basketball court, home of Robbie's first ACL tear, is raised off the main surface.
- When Purdue football Played Minny last year, Robbie tore his second
Want more facts? Go find them on the interwebs that Minny helped make.
- Fondue - It's B1G time, go make Velveeta/Rotel and leave me alone about it. Instructions on the box.