Aside from the top teams, everybody's moving all over the place.
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: South Florida (#21).
- Should Cal be in place of West Virginia? Somebody else? I left WVU in because they lost a tough game to a great team and they have a chance to prove they belong this weekend.
- I almost want to put TCU above Alabama because of how impressive they won over Utah.
- Speaking of which, does Utah even deserve to be ranked at this point? I would drop them out but whenever a team loses to a top 5 team, people seem to think that's like a "quality loss."
- Is USC okay at 19? I want to drop them out, too, but that seems harsh. They're still good.
- However, Stanford demolished them and will do the same to Notre Dame in two weeks. The Cardinal have the biggest rise but they earned it, I think.
- Texas remains at the top. Oooh, Florida beat a marginal South Carolina squad on the road. Whoop-dee-doo. The SEC is more overrated every week I watch them.
- Rutgers appears for the first time in a couple months, after their thorough dismantling of a woefully unprepared South Florida.
Lemme know what's up, yo.